Activating Amazon Prime on your TV is easier than you might think! With just a few simple steps, you can be enjoying access to thousands of movies, shows, and other great benefits offered by Amazon Prime. Plus, it’s completely free for eligible customers.
First, you’ll need an Amazon Prime membership. You can sign up for one using your existing Amazon account or create a new one with your current payment information. Once you’re signed up and ready to go, here’s what you need to do next:
- Choose your device from the list of compatible TVs, set-top boxes or media players and make sure it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network that your streaming device will use.
- Activate your device by entering the code provided in the activation instructions sent via email or text message from Amazon when you signed up (this should have been sent after confirming your subscription).
- Download the Amazon Prime Video app and open it on your device (you may have already done this if you’ve used an Amazon Fire TV Stick before). If not, visit the app store linked to your chosen device and follow the instructions to download it.
- Log in to the app using either an existing Amazon account or create a new one with your current payment information.
- Once logged in, select “Amazon Prime” from the main menu of apps on offer and enjoy thousands of movies, shows and other benefits available through this amazing service!
And that’s all there is to it! With just these few steps, you’ll be able to start watching some of the best shows out there without any fuss – all thanks to activating Amazon Prime on your tv!