Syfy is an American basic cable channel owned by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Launched in 1992, it was initially created to offer viewers an alternative to other Sci-Fi networks such as HBO and Showtime by providing programming that was more focused on science fiction and fantasy genres. Syfy’s lineup consists of movies, original series, cartoons and other types of entertainment for those who love sci-fi or fantasy TV shows.
- Visit syfy.com activate/activatenbcu from any supported device.
- Enter your activation code which will be displayed on-screen on your device.
- Log in to Syfy with your provided credentials and click “Activate”.
- Once the activation is successful, you will be able to stream content available on the Syfy website on any compatible device!
Follow these steps to activate Syfy.com/activate on Roku:
- Go to the Roku Home Screen and select Streaming Channels from the left-hand side of the main menu.
- Search for “Syfy” in the search bar and add it to your channel lineup.
- Return to the home screen and select Syfy from your list of channels.
- You will be prompted with an activation code – write this code down somewhere as you will need it later.
- Go to syfy.com/activate on a browser window on your computer or mobile device, log in (or create an account).
- enter the activation code that was displayed on your TV screen into the page provided by Syfy website.
- Click ‘Activate’, and you’re done! Enjoy watching all of your favourite sci-fi shows, movies, cartoons and more with Syfy on Roku!