Rocket League is a popular, fast-paced multiplayer game available on PC and consoles. Here’s a guide that will walk you through the steps necessary to start playing Rocket League on your preferred platform.
- Go to the RocketLeague/Activate .
- sign in with either a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or Xbox Live account depending on which console you’re using.
- Enter the activation code that came with your physical or digital copy of Rocket League into the text box given, then click “Continue”.
- Select either “PlayStation Network” or “Xbox Live”, depending on which console you’re using, as well as the region and language associated with your account.
- Follow any additional instructions given to finish activating your code and begin downloading Rocket League from Sony’s or Microsoft’s stores!
Steps for Playing Rocket League On PC
- Log in or sign up for an Epic Games account and download the Epic Games Launcher.
- Navigate to the “Store” tab of the Launcher, and search for “Rocket League”.
- Click on Rocket League, then select “Get” to add it to your library.
- Go to the Library tab of the Launcher and click on Rocket League so that it installs onto your device.
- Once installation is complete, you’ll be able to open Rocket League from its shortcut in your apps folder or from the main page of the Launcher itself!
Steps for Playing Rocket League On Xbox/PS4/PS5:
- Connect your console to the internet.
- Open either the Microsoft Store (for Xbox) or PlayStation Store (for PS4/PS5).
- sign in with either a Microsoft account or an Epic Games account depending on what console you’re using.
- Head to the respective store’s “Browse Games” section, then select “Downloadable Content”.
- Select “Epic Games Store” from the list of available stores and search for “Rocket League”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to purchase and download Rocket League onto your console!