The CBS Corporation, commonly referred to as CBS, is an American media conglomerate founded in 1986 and headquartered in New York City. It is one of the world’s leading entertainment companies and owns a vast portfolio of television networks, publishing, radio, digital media, and other businesses. CBS’ broad portfolio covers a variety of content and services, including live sports, news, original scripted and non-scripted programming, animation, music, and more. Its presence is global with affiliates and partners in over 200 countries. With a rich history of innovation and success, CBS is dedicated to creating compelling and engaging content and experiences for viewers, listeners, and readers worldwide
- On your Roku home screen, go to Streaming Channels and search for CBS All Access.
- Select the CBS All Access channel and add it to your Roku home screen.
- Once the channel is added, open it up and select “Activation”.
- You will need to create a CBS account if you don’t already have one.
- Enter your activation code.
- Once you have logged in, enjoy watching CBS All Access on your Roku device